CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Splash Pad Fun

Rayni and I got into our swim suites for the first time since she joined our little family, and went with some other mamas and babies from our ward to the Riverdale splash pad. She had so much FUN! She was so amazed at all the kids there and she couldn't get enough of the water. I would try to pull her away if the area we were in got too crazy with older kids and she would grunt at me. She loved sitting by herself and playing in the small waterfalls. It is so fun that she can now sit on her own and enjoy these fun times without needing me right there.

Soon I will be one of those moms that were chasing after there kids there... but for now we are good just sitting and splashing















0 comments:

Post a Comment